The Nissan LEAF can be charged up to 80 percent of its full capacity in 30 minutes when equipped with a quick charge port and using a DC fast charger. Charging at home through a 220V outlet is estimated to take approximately eight hours. The advanced lithium-ion battery pack carries an industry-competitive warranty of 8 years or 100,000 miles.
Enhancements for the 2012 model year include the addition of standard battery heater, heated outside mirrors, heated front steering wheel, heated front and rear seats and rear HVAC duct. A Quick Charge Port is also added as standard equipment on Nissan LEAF SL models.
- Distinctive exterior styling characterized by sharp, upright V-shaped design featuring long, up-slanting LED headlights with a blue internal reflective appearance
- Standard rear spoiler, flat underbody with rear diffuser and aerodynamically shaped LED taillights
- Attractive 5-spoke 16-inch aluminum-alloy wheels mounted with P205/55R16 Bridgestone Ecopia tires
- A roomy interior with a pleasingly modern design with blue instrument panel highlights and instrument illumination, a “floating” piano black C-stack and a 60/40 split folding rear seat
- Unique EV-IT designed interface utilizing CARWINGS telematics (no charge for 36 months) connected to a global data center
- Standard Nissan Navigation System, XM® Satellite Radio (XM® subscription required, sold separately) and Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System
- RearView Monitor and HomeLink® Universal Transceiver standard on SL models
- Safety systems include six air bags, 4-wheel Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS), Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) and Traction Control System (TCS)
Contact Fontana Nissan to learn more about the all electric Nissan LEAF.