- The individual Nissan winners in category include:
- Nissan Versa S Plus – Best Fleet Value Subcompact (second year in a row)
- Nissan Versa Note S Plus – Best Fleet Value Subcompact Hatchback (second year in a row)
- Nissan Altima S 2.5L – Best Fleet Value Mid-Size (two-time winner)
- Nissan Leaf S – Best Fleet Value Electric/Plug-In Hybrid (second year in a row)
- Nissan NV200 S – Best Fleet Value Small Commercial Cargo Van (four-time winner)
- Nissan NV1500 S – Best Fleet Value Full-Size ½-Ton Cargo Van (second year in a row)
- Nissan NV3500 S – Best Fleet Value Full-Size 1-Ton Passenger Van (second year in a row)
"We are honored to be recognized as the leading award winner by Vincentric for the second straight year, especially since we have winners in passenger car, EV and both small and large van categories," said Dan Mohnke, vice president, Nissan Chief Marketing Manager & Marketing Operations. "Commercial fleets are a great real-world proving grounds for any vehicle and we're proud that Nissan vehicles continue to be acknowledged by the industry experts."
"The repeat success of Nissan fleet vehicles was very impressive this year," said Vincentric President, David Wurster. "We saw many Nissan products delivering the lowest depreciation costs in their segment, contributing greatly to the strong Nissan results in our 2017 awards."
Nissan is aggressively pursuing commercial and fleet sales in 2017 with the addition of new Single Cab and King Cab body configurations of the new Nissan TITAN and TITAN XD pickups, which, like the Nissan NV200, NV Cargo and NV Passenger vans, feature the industry's best2 5-year/100,000-mile bumper-to-bumper warranty.